INTRODUCTION TO THE CRAZINESS – TOMORROWLAND
Do you love music? Do you want to surrender yourself to this ultimate crazy musical experience? Then book your tickets to the TOMORROWLAND festival before you change your mind.
Tomorrowland is just the trip, each and every person who is tired of their routine life is looking for. You will find all the melody to your life over here, from techno to pop to electro.
Like every year this festival happens in Belgium and people from all over the world come to be a part of this madness.
Every year this festival happens in the last week of July. Tomorrowland lasts for 2 days. This year the festival is going to happen in Provincial Recreatiedomein De Schorre, Belgium.
The dates for this year are 26th to 28th July. The theme for this year is The Book of Wisdom. This was the theme for 2012 and people loved it so much that the creators have planned to keep this as the 2019 theme as well but with a little change.
Some of the other themes were The Story of Planaxis, Amicorum Spectaculum, The Elixir of life and The Secret Kingdom of Melodia.
Two years back tomorrowland happened in India but it did
YOUR WAY TO THE CRAZINESS OF TOMORROWLAND
The ultimate guide to Tomorrowland has a lot of questions like how to get there and what are the nearby places where you can spend time. You should also know
- This festival happens around the recreation area and you can reach this ground by bus, a car or even a train. But this is only possible if you stay nearby. If a person’s coming from India then he/she has to take a flight and if they take a Global Journey Package to there that would be a bliss for them because it will make the journey easy for them and guide them through everything plus it involves a lot of benefits.
- There are many places which are nearby to this festival and they are quite famous so visitors can even explore that. There is a known fort named Fort Breendonk, then there are workshops and parks in Antwerp. You can also explore the Middelheim museum.
- If you are going on this trip for the first time then packing is a big deal so you don’t want to get confused and pack the wrong stuff. The temperature in Belgium during July is very summery so for starters you need cool pairs of shades and summer outfits and shoes that are super comfortable.
- You would also want to carry a good camera so then you can capture everything and cherish these beautiful memories later. Travel documents are necessary so that you don’t get in trouble as you are going to some other country.
EAT ALL DAY
If you are going to this festival, there is absolutely nothing which you should worry about. Not even food.
Each and every person nowadays is a foodie and its fuel for us. If there is food there is energy in us.
Tomorrowland takes care of this thing very well and they have all the cuisines served for you but because they have a policy of being cashless, don’t forget to buy tokens.
The line-up involves a lot of talented artists and they all come to showcase their talent. There are some artists who are a part of Tomorrowland since the first edition like Armin Van Buuren and David Guetta.
Last year in this EDM festival where there were more than 40,000 people had artists like Afrojack, Alan Walker, Hardwell, Dua Lipa, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike perform.
The tickets are of five types. The first one is the Full Madness pass where there is general access to the festival on any day, and the second type of pass is a bit upgraded that is the Full madness comfort pass which allows you to go to the VIP main-stage zone.
The last 3 have no benefits and they are named as the Magical Friday pass, Incredible Saturday pass and Glorious Sunday pass.
Normally people stay in Dreamville which is the Tomorrowland’s ground but there are a lot of hotels around the festival for accommodation but make sure that you book your tickets earlier as there is a huge amount of crowd coming there and might not get a place to stay if you don’t pre-book.
You will get tents, cabanas, mansions and even relax rooms to stay.
TO CONCLUDE-WHY TOMORROWLAND IS EXCLUSIVE?
- Because it’s happening in Belgium which is extremely pretty and pleasant.
- You get to meet people who are from different parts of the world.
- You get to watch artists who are award-winners and super talented.
- Free floating stages which feel like a dream
- It happens only for two to three days so it is a good weekend break for you.
- This could be the boy gang or girl gang trip you’re looking for
- It is not that expensive
- Everything is quite sorted. From food to accommodation.
- Camping which happens in DREAMVILLE is every person’s dream come true
- You get to explore Europe.