If we talk about music festivals and go without mentioning Creamfields then probably the conversation is incomplete! Owing to the founder and organizer Cream goes the name of the dance music festival which germinated in 1998 in the UK and since then has been one of the most liked and visited music festivals held on August Bank Holiday weekend.
A couple of International editions of the same are being organized at different locations worldwide because we can never have enough of it!
Table of Contents
History Of Creamfields
The pioneer edition of this music festival was held in Winchester, South England and managed to attract a crowd of almost 25,000 music lovers and the highlight of this edition included Daft Punk, Sasha and Paul Van Dyk.
In 1999, Creamfields went back to the home ground Liverpool, North England but it was in the third edition that Creamfields introduced the Outdoor stage and witnessed a huge flock of the crowd.
In 2004 and 2005, Creamfields managed to get under its name the Best dance Festival title in the UK Festival Awards, Kuddos for making it to the award for two consecutive years! From 2006 to the present edition, Creamfields venue has been Daresbury, Cheshire.
On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the festival, the organizers came up with the idea of including camping and also extended the festival to a two days format. Looking at the success of the mainstage in 2013, the 2014 edition included the 2nd stage and this edition got streamed live! Woahwoah!
The 21st edition of UK’s hottest festival was nothing less than grand glamour full of the best artists from around the globe performing at the breathtaking stage.
The festival was held on August 23rd to August 26th at Daresbury Estate, Cheshire. The four-day festival having big names in the line up such as Eric Prydz, The Chainsmokers, Fatboy Slim, Carl Cox and Diplo coupled with the sensational new 360-degree stage SILO gave the festival a huge success with around 70,000 attendees coming in per day.
UK’s pride music festival is once again all ready to bring the biggest artists from across the world at the same ground. Scheduled to be held from August 22nd to 25th 2019 at Daresbury Estate, United Kingdom, the upcoming edition of Creamfields looks promising enough one of the reasons being the come back of Swedish House Mafia, the one and only kind of dance supergroup.
Around 300 artists are going to perform at the various stages and are all pepped up to make this edition a huge success and record-breaker.
Creamfields 2019 Headliners:
- Deadmau5 – The Canadian musician and DJ Joel Thomas Zimmerman more famous by his stage name Deadmau5 is known for his progressive music house and electronic music. This DJ has been nominated in Grammy award six times.
- Swedish House Mafia – The epic trio consisting of Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso was formed in 2008 and in no time they got huge popularity in the music industry and have been named the faces of mainstream progressive house music. They have been performing at various music festivals including ultra music festival and ultra Miami.
- Cirez D & Adam Beyer– This collaboration has been a sensation in the music industry and they have pushed all the limits and boundaries in techno and electronic music and given some amazing performances both on and off the stage.
- The Chemical Brothers – The electronic duo comprising of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons formed in 1989 in Manchester. They surely deserve the credit for bringing the big beat in the headlight of pop culture. Their album dig your own hole gained a lot of love and praise across the world.
- Martin Garrix– Who cannot get over the song animals or scared to be lonely? Such every lasting charm and impact is created in all our hearts mind and soul by this Dutch DJ Martijn Gerard Garritsen goes by the stage name of Martin Garrix.
- Calvin Harris – The Scottish came in limelight after his collaboration with Rihanna for the song “We found love” which was an international hit. Having him in the headliners has no doubt increased our expectations from the upcoming edition of Creamfields.
- Tiesto – Tijs Michiel Verwest mostly known by his stage name Tiesto has been named the greatest DJ of all time and also the titleholder of the “Godfather of EDM” and looking at his work and stage performance we couldn’t agree more with these titles that he holds.
- Eric Prydz presents VOID– We are super excited after looking at the new teaser video of his brand new concept show, and it’s in Creamfields 2019 that we will get to watch the real thrill of VOID.
- Carl Cox – This British DJ has been rocking in this business since the 1980s and even today he is unmatchable, no other name can ever replace this main stage DJ of the electronic industry. Now we know how big this season of Creamfields is going to be!
- Mysteryland 2019 | 2018 EDM Festival: Madness for Electro Dance Music
- BALATON SOUND: EUROPE’S LARGEST EDM FESTIVAL
- AIRBEAT ONE Electronic Dance Music Festival
- ELECTRIC FOREST FESTIVAL | EDM Festival
- COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL | EDM FESTIVAL
Creamfields 2019 Lineup:
Friday 23rd August 2019:
- ARC: Tchami, Deadmau5, Fatboy Slim
- GENERATOR: TV Noise, Martin Garrix, Bart B More, Holy Goof, Dyro, Jauz, Malaa.
- STEEL YARD: Dusky, Eric Prydz presents VOID, Solardo.
- WAREHOUSE PRESENTS PARADISE: Jamie Jones, Lauren Lo Sung, Patrick Topping, Darius Syrossian, Green Velvet, Richy Ahmed.
- ANDY C PRESENTS: Andy C, MCs: Tonn Piper GQ IC3 ID, Shy FX, Magnetude, DIMENSION, Harriet Jaxxon, Culture Shock, Upgrade B2B Limited, Randall.
- FREAKSHOW: Timmy Trumpet, Ben Nicky, Will Sparks, Teddy Cream, MaRLo, Sub Zero Project.
- SILO PRESENTS EXHALE:Amelie Lens, Joyhauser, Len Faki, Marcel Dettmann.
- PEPSI MAX: Ferry Corsten, Daxson, Eddie Halliwell, Ciaran McAuley, John O’Callaghan, Ruben De Ronde, Orjan Nilsen.
- GOODGREF XTRA HARD: Brennan Heart, Phil Mackintosh, Head Hunterz, Reklus, Da Tweekaz, Shaun T, Radical Redemption, Andy Whitby, Alex Kidd.
Saturday 24th August 2019:
- ARC: Calvin Harris, Duke Dumont, MK.
- BBC RADIO 1 STAGE: The Chemical Brothers, MistaJam, Annie Mac, DenisSulta.
- STEEL YARD PRESENTS INTEC: Carl Cox, Christopher Coe, Nicole Moudaber, Saytek, Pan-Pot, Jon Rundell, Umek, Sidney Charles, Christian Varela.
- ANJUNABEATS: Above & Beyond, Amy Wiles, Ilan Bluestone, Tinlicker, Gabriel & Dresden, Genix, Grum, Oliver Smith, Spencer Brown.
- WAREHOUSE PRESENTS ALL GONE PETE TONG: Bicep (DJ Set), Joris Voorn, The Black Madonna, Peggy Gou, Hot Since 82, La Fleur, Pete Tong.
- GENERATOR: SEVEN20 x MAUSTRAP: Feed Me, Ami Carmine, REZZ, Gooey Vuitton, Testpilot, Killa Hz, I_O, Jay Robinson, Rinzen, Livsey, ATTLAS, Callie Reiff, Gallya.
- SUB_AURAL: Chase & Status (DJ Set), Understate, Crucast, Yako, Matrix &Futurebound, Wilkinson (DJ Set), High Contrast.
- PEPSI MAX: Laidback Luke, Dillon Francis, Third Party, MATTN, Bassjackers, Benny Benassi.
- RONG: Gareth Emery, Mauro Picotto, Bryan Kearney, Jamie Cooper, John Askew, B. Viss, Will Atkinson, Pete Bromage, Liam Wilson, Estiva.
- CREAMFIELDS INFERNO: Afrojack, Blastoyz, Nicky Romero, Maurice West, Noisecontrollers, Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman, TNT aka Technoboy ‘n’ Tuneboy.
Sunday 25th August 2019:
- ARC: Swedish House Mafia.
- HORIZON: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Carta, Faithless (DJ Set), Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tiesto, Oliver Heldens.
- STEEL YARD: Cirez D & Adam Beyer, Enrico Sanguiliano, Kolsch, Cristoph, B. Traits.
- GENERATOR PRESENT BLOW: CamelPhat, Heidi, FISHER, Mason Maynard, Mele, Paul Woolford.
- WAREHOUSE: Alan Fitzpatrick, Hector, Helena Hauff, Joey Daniel, Marco Carola, Joseph Capriati.
- MK AREA 10: Gorgon City, Nightlapse, Sonny Fodera, Mason Collective, Weiss, MK.
- SUB_AURAL: Hannah Wants, Sam Divine, Danny Howard.
- PEPSI MAX: Paul van Dyk, Rob Harnetty, Aly& Fila, Paul Thomas, Cosmic Gate, Craig Connelly, Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani.
- KEEPING THE RAVE ALIVE: Coone, Obsession, Kutski, CallumHigby, Darren Styles, Crystal Mad, Joey Riot, Cally, MKN.
- SILO PRESENTS CREAM CLASSICS: Seb Fontaine, Ricco, Tall Paul, Rue Jay, K-Klass, George Kafetzis, X-Press 2, Stuart Hodson& Samuel Lamont, Andy Carroll, Paul Bleasdale.
Creamfields 2019 Tickets:
Friday 23rd August non-camping ticket- Rs5971.36, provides standard access to the festival arena.
Saturday 24th August non-camping ticket- Rs 7808.71
Friday + Saturday 23rd – 24th August non-camping ticket- Rs 13780.08
Standard two-day camping ticket (24-25th August)- allows access to the festival venue for two days along with camping in the arena- Rs 16995.44
Standard 3 day camping ticket (23-25th August)- Rs 19292.12
Bronze 3-day camping ticket (23-25th August)- Rs 22507.47
Standard 4 day camping ticket (22-25th August) – Rs 21129.46
Bronze 4-day camping ticket (22-25th August) – Rs 24344.81
Silver 4-day camping ticket (22-25th August) – Rs 26641.49
Gold 4 day camping ticket (22-25th August) – Rs 31234.85
Creamfields 2019 Age Criteria
This dance music festival strictly follows the 18 plus age limit and requires a valid ID to access entry to the venue by every ticket holder. Buy your tickets and be ready to watch the greatest sensation in the form of music festival at Creamfields 2019.